Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Party

Every year our family gets together and carve pumpkins. The top 4 pumkins get prizes and the rest go home losers. For me, I inherited my mothers pumpkin carving ability, which means I truly suck at carving pumpkins! I dont think I have won once! It could be because you cant tell what I carved or there are pieces missing to whichever object I am carving. All I have to say is, Thanks Mom!! We all have such a great time together! Even though I never win, and my family tells me I probably wont ever win, I still have a good time. I love being with my family, they are so much fun!!
Random pics.

Tyda loving Dustin.

Tyda loving Jenna.

Taking time to run a few races!


These are the winning pumpkins: Shai's, Tiff's, Cade's, and Dan's.

1 comment:

The Bateman Family said...

WOW!!! Your pumpkins look so cool! I wish mine looked half that good. Glad you had so fun.