8 TV shows that I watch (in no particular order):
1. Forensic Files
2. The Girls Next Door
3. Poker
4. Spongebob Squarepants
5. Wonder Pets
6. CSI
7. Fringe
8. Designed to Sell
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Red Lobster
2. Mcgraths Fishhouse
3. Goodwood BBQ
4. Wingers
5. Applespice Junction
6. Costa Vida
7. Los Hermanos
8. Hogi Yogi
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Took Zoey to Tiffs
2. Went to work
3. Hung out at Tiffs
4. Fed Tyda
5. Took a nap with Tyda
6. Went to Bunco
7. Ate
8. Slept
8 Things That I am Looking Forward To:
1. The Holidays
2. Seeing the lights at Temple Square
3. Moving into my own place
4. Being Debt Free
5. Karleighs wedding
6. New family pics
7. Watching Zoey grow up
8. Growing old with Dustin
8 Things on My Wish List
1. Learn a new language
2. Be debt free
3. My own place
4. Go to the Temple
5. A new car
6. Good health
7. Go to Italy
8. Another trip to Mexico
8 Things I Love:
1. Dustin
2. Zoey
3. Family
4. Summer
5. Free or huge discounts
6. The Ocean
7. Going to Delta
8. Good Friends
8 Things I Can't Stand:
1. Family being far away
2. People who are mean or belittle other people
3. People who think that they know EVERYTHING or have to have a story to top your story (Tiff I totally agree)
4. Little Bill (a cartoon show Zoey LOVES)
5. Driving in the snow
6. Judgemental people
7. Gross food (I am a super picky eater, so thats most everything)
8. People who cant clean up after themselves!!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment