We had to be at the surgical center at 7, which meant I had to wake her up, which she freaken hates!! She is just like her Dad. I thought it would be a fight to get her into the car, so I got up extra early just in case, but she was actually very good. When we got there she got measured and weighed, and started crying when "the man" came in (she liked "the girl"). We had to give her this medicine that would help calm her, so it just made her act drunk! It was so funny, she was slurring her words and falling all over the place, she started yelling at this Winnie the Pooh picture on the wall, it was crazy. Tooth fixed and apple juice in hand, we walked out the doors 3 1/2 hours later. The rest of the day was a test to my patience for sure! She sure looked cute in her little hospital gown.
The new look, LOVE IT!!



1 comment:
Oh cute she was yelling at a picture on the wall? Sounds like something her mom would do ;) haha Hope she's all better now :)
Post a Comment