For Christmas Zoey got a Jasmin dress from Nana and Papa, which she totally loves! She loves playing dress up, just ask Tiffany, I think she has now ruined 3 of Tiff's girls dresses. She will put her dress on and run around with her wand that she got singing bibbidi-bobbidi-boo, its so cute!

Tiffany made her a tutu. It turned out so cute! When she puts it on she dances around everywhere and doesn't want to take it off, even if we are leaving the house (which I am OK with cause its so cute).

I wanted to post this picture. Christmas day Dustin, Ryan, and Jake decided they wanted to go build a snow man (it turned out to be a snow skull). Anyway, they didn't have any snow shoes so they made their own out of plastic sacks and tape. It worked but they looked so funny!!
1 comment:
That is classic, the bags for boots thing! Thats what we always used to do whenever we went out in the snow! Totally classic!
Post a Comment