Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Big 24

Yesterday was my birthday, the big 24! At this point I am thinking that birthdays need to come once every couple years. It was such a nice day, I went to work and then hung out with Tiff and the girls. Dustin took me out to dinner and after we had everyone over for cake and ice cream. Tiff made me the best cake ever, it was delicious. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for everything, especially Dustin.

Dustin got me 24 roses. We had to take a picture cause it has been 3 years since he has gotten me flowers. He says they just die (I agree) but they are still nice to get.


The girls helping me open my gifts.

6 comments:

The Bateman Family said...

Happy Birthday old lady!! I love you and hope you had so much fun at dinner, and with Dustin! Kisses.

Alicia said...

happy birthday!! I can't believe you're 24!

Huebner's said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have the best year ever!!! Love you Jenna Girl!

Ryan and Lacey said...

Happy Birthday!! Your birthday cake looks so YUMMY!

CHMomma said...

happy belated bday! didnt know yours was the day before mine :)

Tiffany and Ben said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a good one.