Last weekend Karleigh took some family pictures of us. I bribed Zoey with everything under the sun to smile and take cute pictures. For the most part she did really good. She is such a good poser! Thanks Karleigh, they turned out really cute.
Dustin and I have been married for 5 1/2 years, and been together for 7. Dustin and I have 2 kids, 5 year old Zoey Justice, and 9 month old Zaylor Scott. Life is stressful as always but we have never been happier!!
5 comments:
so cute! I love her tutu!
Jenna those are all so cute!
I really love the first one and what she did with the color.
They look amazing!!! You guys all look so great! You should definitely be using those for Christmas cards! :)
they turned out great! what a cute family :O)
What a perfect happy Family! They are so cute! I love the one with you and her, it is precious.
Post a Comment