It looks very cute. I kinda forgot what it looked like. I like it and you've decorated it good so far. I can't wait to come stay with you sometime. :) Is that the hide-a-bed with the cover?
Dustin and I have been married for 5 1/2 years, and been together for 7. Dustin and I have 2 kids, 5 year old Zoey Justice, and 9 month old Zaylor Scott. Life is stressful as always but we have never been happier!!
10 comments:
what a great house! im so excited for you guys!
are you still in orem? or did you go somewhere else?
So pretty Jenna. I love your kitchen.
And think of the parties you can host on that deck...seriously, think of them and start planning.
It's beautiful!!! Congratulations! Your kitchen is gorgeous-and I looove the flowers in there, too! :)
It looks very cute. I kinda forgot what it looked like. I like it and you've decorated it good so far. I can't wait to come stay with you sometime. :) Is that the hide-a-bed with the cover?
Jenna I love it. Especially the big yard. Congratulations!
Holy Mackerel, Jenna! It´s absolutely gorgeous! I love EVERYTHING about it! Congratulations!!
It's so nice!! Congratulations on getting the house! We need to get together, it has been way too long since I've seen your cute face!
Congratulations guys!! What a cute house you guys got!! How exciting! It looks great! And what a fun yard for Zoey to play in!
BEAUTIFUL!!! What an awesome house! And the backyard looks like so much fun! Congrats guys thats awesome!
It is a cute house! I bet Oakleys favorite part would be the playground in the back!
Post a Comment