3 years ago I walked down the isle, nervous and scared, to the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. It was one of the happiest days of my life, and a memory I will always treasure. It definitely hasnt been an easy marrage; a kid from the start, bad choices, a year apart, finding who we really wanted to be, and getting to know eachother again. Looking back I am honestly surprised we lasted through it all. 3 years ago I didnt think I could love Dustin more at that moment, how very wrong I was!
.jpg)
Im no longer nervous and scared, I can take what life throws at me. Yesterday I looked at the man I will spend the rest of my life with, and I couldn't be happier with the choice I made. He makes me so so happy!! I know what it is like to not have him around, to try to balance life without him and I didnt like it one bit! I love Dustin more than anything in this world! He may not be perfect, but I wouldnt want him any other way!
7 comments:
yay for 3 yrs! im so happy that you guys are happy! im hoping to come up for christmas next yr. give zoey a big hug for me(and dustin too :)
I'm suprised he has lasted this long!! :) You guys definitely compliment each other. 3 years--Good job!
Wow, what a story, hope it will never end. you two are perfect together.
You guys are so cute!! Happy Anniversary!
Still married?! Just kidding... your so perfect for each other, so never never get divorced!! Love you two so much, glad you had fun in Wendover.
Congratulations!
Congrats to you both! I can't believe it's been 3 years already!
Post a Comment