.jpg)
At work we all try to dress up each year for Halloween. Only the girls dressed up this year, the guys were being losers!! Tiff and I brought Hawley, Scarlett, and Zoey there to see Snow White and Mulan! They LOVED it! When we left they gave both princesses big hugs, it was so cute!
We had a blast this year! All 3 of us dressed up; Zoey as a witch, Dustin as the grim reaper, and I as a girl scout. Zoey was the cutest witch, her costume was so cute, it even lit up!! Zoey loved going Trick or Treating. After every house she would ask if we could go to another one, or she would ask if we could go to another "store", it was pretty cute! Dustin of course tried scaring all the neighbor kids that came Trick or Treating, and succeeded on a few. It was a really nice Halloween this year!!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
You guys looked cute, and I loved Zoeys witch costume!
zoey makes a great witch! how fun that you guys all dressed up!
Post a Comment