Thursday, November 20, 2008

What a Day!!

Yesterday was one hell of a day!! It started out good, but ended bad. I am just glad that it is all over!! I drove down to Delta Tuesday night cause Morgan, Amber, and I were speaking at Fillmore High school Wednesday morning. Ever since Morgan, Amber and I got out of jail we have been speaking at High Schools and church activities. Its definitely scary but if we could help just one person it will be worth it.

On the ride over to Fillmore we hit a bird and all these bird guts and feather got all over the windshield. I was surprised Morgan didn't throw up, she was gagging like crazy, it was so funny! We finally show up at the High School and then the nerves hit! I think I am prepared until we get there then I'm not so sure. We got up and said our thing, it took about 30 min or so, then we left. I always feel so so much better when it is over!!

We drove back to Delta and went out to lunch at the Pizza house. Amber spit food all over me and Morgan wouldn't share her pizza sticks. They are both mean!! When we left we decided to go to a couple of stores and that was an adventure! Morgan and Amber had more fun in the little kids toys then I think a kid would. It was funny, they always make me laugh!! Amber is like my sister so its always nice to get together. We all have so much fun!



I drove back up here to Orem and watched Tiff's girls so she could go to work. When Dan got home Zoey and I left and thats when all the fun happened! I was sitting at a red light when I got rear ended by this guy who wasn't paying attention. He hit me and then I hit the car in front of me. I was freaking out, I have never been in a wreck before and I was worried about Zoey. The damage isn't that bad, I cant get the trunk open and there are some cracks, bumps, and scratches. Zoey is just fine, I was really worried but she seems to be doing good. I saw it coming so I tensed up waiting for him to hit me and so I am sore but nothing serious.

Like I said I am definitely glad it is all over!!

4 comments:

The Lee Family said...

I am really glad that you are okay. I didnt know that you guys talk at high schools and stuff that is way cool.

Jenny Kay said...

That is so awesome that you go and talk places..you are SO brave! I would never dare! I am sorry that you got in a wreck..at least it wasnt your fault! (it is ALWAYS my fault!) Your little girl is way cute by the way!

Jessica Speed said...

So glad you and Zoey are okay. And that's really neat that you share your story with others.

Tiffany and Ben said...

i'm so sorry that happened. but very glad you are doing ok. I hope you have a better week.