Monday, June 8, 2009

Buckskin Gulch

After 21 miles (felt like 35 miles) and 13 hours of beautiful scenery, climbing up huge boulders, walking through freezing water up to our armpits, stumbling across rocks, getting boosted up rock walls, piggybacked over water (thanks to all the men that love their women); after sore knees, hips, backs, legs, ankles; blisters, cuts and bruises we made it out of our hike alive! It was the longest, but the most beautiful hikes I have ever went on. Mom, Dad, Dan, Tiff, Dustin, and I all braved the 21 miles and we all made it through! I am definitely proud of all of us for making it! Thanks to Shai and Morgan for watching all our crazies while we went, your the best! Sorry but there are a lot of pics.











5 comments:

RussellsRoost said...

That Looks like so much fun!!

Marie said...

This looks like an amazing hike girl! I dont think I would have survived!!!

Alicia said...

You guys are amazing.

The Osborn Family said...

Wow! I am impressed! That is a long hike. It looks so beautiful. Great pics!

Tweedle Dee said...

Wow, it's so beautiful their!! Looks like you guys had fun!!!