Friday, June 5, 2009

Zoey

I am so thankful and blessed to be a Mom, especially to my Zoey! She is so dang cute! I cant believe how much she teaches me on a daily basis. She has become my little buddy, always going with me everywhere I go and I love it!
She loves to go shopping and get ice cream (they go hand in hand). She loves it when people tell her how cute she is. The last time we went to the mall, in every store we went in someone would talk to her and tell her how cute she was. When we were leaving the mall she looked up at me and said, "Mommy everyone loves me today."
She is my little talker, she will just talk and talk and talk. She loves to talk on the phone, she mostly just talks to her Daddy and Nana, but she would talk forever if they let her.
I love when I get off work and she just crawls, lays, and walks all over me. It is kind of annoying sometimes (especially to Tiff) but I am so glad she loves me that much!
I love how she says her prayers. In every prayer she thanks Heavenly Father for Jesus Christ. How often I forget of the things that really matter in this world and I am just thankful that my 3 year old reminds me in the most simplest ways.
I am so thankful to know of the joys of motherhood! She has changed me in so many ways, and I am so very thankful to her for that. I love my Zoey!

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

1 comment:

CHMomma said...

beautiful girl! it is great how they remind of us simple things i love it! motherhood is truly a gift