Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Robison Camp Out

Last Friday everyone packed their camping gear and headed for Oak City Canyon. It was our annual Robison reunion camp out. It was so much fun this year! Tiff and Dan did a good job planning everything. We played games and went for walks, cooked yummy food, and my favorite, roasted marshmallows! The kids had so much fun throwing rocks in the creek and playing hide and seek. Sunday Tiff's girls and Zoey got sick. They all had fevers, and Hawley had a horrible cough. So their Daddy's came to the rescue and went down to the store and got them some medicine, they were back to normal by morning. I am so blessed with the family I have! I love spending time with them. Every time we get together the time seems to just fly by. Thanks for an awesome family reunion, Love you all!!
Dustin and Cody spent a lot of their time building a dam. It was a lot deeper than it was when we got there.

The girls drawing pictures in the dirt

Papa helping Zoey roast a marshmallow

Hawley and Scarlett getting ready to drive away

Zoey and Morgan

After the girls got sick Zoey and Tyda fell asleep.


2 comments:

Tiffany and Ben said...

I love camping. it is always so fun to get away. looks like you had fun.

The Bateman Family said...

I hope you had so much fun, but I am glad your back with me!! Love you girl!