Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shoes and Magazines

Tiff, the girls and I went to the mall the other day. While Tiff and I were distracted, the girls found some very high, bright and pointy shoes. When we turned around they were kicking their shoes off and were putting on the pretty shoes. Cute little girls!

Dustin's Grandma Nada, for some reason, has a bunch of subscriptions to a few different magazines. We were over there once and I picked one up and started reading it and ever since then she has given us all the magazines she doesn't read. After work the other day I sat on the couch and picked one up and started reading it. A little while later Zoey did the same thing. It was so funny!

2 comments:

CHMomma said...

looks like zoey has picked up her mammas fashion sense! so cute :)

The Bateman Family said...

So... its Jenna and mini Jenna! Zoey is such a cute girl.