Monday, June 22, 2009

Family Reunion

Saturday was the Robison Reunion. It was so much fun to see family that I haven't seen forever! It has been along time since we made it to a Robison reunion, I am so glad we made this one. Zoey had a blast! She was so friendly and would just go and talk to random people. She was so funny, it definitely wasn't like Zoey, but it was so cute! I really do have one of the best families around!!
All the cousins that were there

Zoey and Grammy, after pictures she just sat there and talked to Grammy for a while.

Me, Zoey, Grammy, and Dad


All the kids trying to get as much candy as they could from Uncle Gary's candy cannon

1 comment:

quinn and kristi said...

it was so great to see you! we need to catch up again soon!